With cupcake hands get proper lift through your forearms and core . . . then no more wrist pain!Read More
6. "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramhansa Yogananda
9. "Yoga as Medicine" by Timothy McCall, M.D.
10. "Yoga Beyond Belief" by Ganga White
11. "Myths of the Asanas" by Alanna Kaivalya & Arjuna van der Kooij
13. "Nourishing the Teacher" by Danny Arguetty
14. "A Year of Living your Yoga" by Judith Hanson Lasater, Ph.D., P.T.
15. "The Four Desires" by Rod Stryker
17. "The Art of Attention" by Elena Brower & Erica Jago
18. "Plus One: Finding God on the Yoga Mat" by Cori Martinez
Yoga For Stress Reduction. This is such a well done yoga dvd. She has a wonderful, soothing voice and a background in somatic counseling. Her dvd is divided into sections you can practice alone or you can do a few sections or the entire practice.
I love the warm-ups section. It’s 17 minutes, and if you are short on time or energy or nursing an injury or mild cold, this is a wonderful way to connect with yourself and get an effective stretch. Her words guide you to feel “resourced” in your breath, your long spine & your connection with the solid ground beneath you.
If you hold muscle tension, feel anxious or ungrounded sometimes… this is a life-changing dvd. Once you learn to find ease in your body, you will feel transformed and stress will melt off of you!